Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Today is still rainy, I can't believe it has rained so much. I like the rain just not everyday. I am a sun person. And the sun likes me just a little to much. lol I am so blessed to have my friends and family to help with our little shop, blog and facebook. I am not as on top of it as I should be.

Memorial Day is coming soon and I am not sure how many flowers people are going to need and want. I hope I can help each one out. I love to make things the best way I know possible for each and every one.

Erwin and I are staying home this holiday. It is the first time in I don't know how long. It was a camping weekend for all of us, but I need to be at the shop for our customers and Erwin has to work. :( He is so good to me. He is out working and me, I come down to our shop to play. I love our little shop and hope we can keep it going for years to come.

Well everyone have a safe and restful weekend. :) I will take pictures of the flowers and arrangements that are made. Watch for the posting.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment