Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday weekend for Memorial

Well for the weekend we usually go camping. This year Erwin is working hard out to South Area at his job and I am going to stay and run our little shop. I am so greatful for all that I have. I am so thankful for the customers and their loved ones that have passed on. I sit and think of all that have hit my heart in one way or another. I try to do the best job I can for everyone, where ever the flowers, plants, balloons, etc. may end up. I thank our military that are away from their families at this time and the ones that have lost their lives to keep us safe. I want to express my heart felt condolences to the families that have lost their loved ones. My prayers go out to all.

Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment