Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WELCOME 2012!

Can't believe it's been so long since my last post! Guess I've just been busy busy. Getting ready for Valentine's Day, and a bit nervous for holiday. Hopefully it's busy and hopefully I can keep up. But I have a lot family and friends who would be willing to help out if and when I need it, and thank goodness for all of them!
This Valentine's we are offering $5.00 off a dozen roses, when ordered before February 7, 2012. Just mention this ad and where you seen it to receive the discount.
New for this year, we have gift-in-a-balloon! Come down to the shop and pick one out, create your own custom balloon from gifts in store, or bring down your own special touch to put in!


We have lots of different Valentine's gifts in the shop! So be sure to stop in and check it all out!
Thank you for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment