Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NEWS REPORT!!!!!!!!


Merry Christmas to all the season is here. Haven't been writing much on this page. I cant believe in 2 and a half months we will have been open a year. I have done a open house this week from Dec 5 thru 9. Haven't had very good success, been kind of crazy. I have put ad in the news paper and Shay posted on Face Book. Maybe not the best time to do this but, I am still hopeful. I thought it would be so cute to advertise the tanning beds for the price I use to do a hundred years ago when I tanned. $25.00 for a month unlimited. I did that and the week is half over and one person has asked about it. So here goes on the blog and where I can figure out to put it. The tanning beds are great new bulbs and ask anyone, that has used it the first time most are burnt because they go in to long. I tell everyone to judge for themselves but put out the warning about the bed. Anyway everyone is welcome to come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment